26 November, 2012

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa... Motel Rocks Street Team Challenge

I happen to think I have been very nice this year (maybe a little bit naughty....) so I think receiving any of these gems from Santa would be very lovely indeed!

Motel Rocks challenged us Street Team members to create a wishlist of what we would like for Christmas, and here's mine! It is made up of items I would really like (a new Tom Ford Black Orchid perfume as I somehow lost mine, a cupcake stand, this ASOS Studded Shopper bag, the Motel Rocks Delorious dress and some MAC and OPI goodies) and some unrealistic Wishlist items (this Marc by Marc Jacobs gold watch and a pomeranian puppy!) but hey, a girl can dream!

What would you like for Christmas?

Remember - if you are shopping for a gorgeous Christmas/New Years Eve dress for yourself, a friend, or a very lucky girlfriend, make sure you use my code livlouise at the checkout for 20% off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog - please leave me a message with your thoughts!

Liv xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...