06 November, 2012

MUA Nail Constellations - Gemini

I found this little container of loveliness while I was idly browing beauty blogs this summer.

MUA Nail Constellations are a dupe for Ciate Nail Caviar, which I have really wanted to try for a while now, but at the price they are couldn't really justify spending that much for a nail experiment! Thats why MUA's version is perfect - the little bottles are only £3 from Superdrug or the MUA store.

MUA describes their Nail Constellations as: inspired by the patterns formed into stars in the earth's night sky is a 3-dimensional extravagant nail art system you can create easily from home that leave your nails looking ‘wow!’.

The little jars are themed by the signs of the Zodiac, (l - r)

Gemini, Leo, Pisces, Scorpio, and Libra
 
I picked up Gemini, which is a lilac, baby pink and mint green formulation - gorgeous!
 
I used it with Rimmel's 60 Seconds nail varnish in Do You Lilac It? 
 
 
 
The finished product:
 
 

Picture jazzed up with PicFx
 
I think it looks fab! It makes a nice change from a simple one shade manicure and is my first dabble into nail art! I want to try the shades Scorpio and Libra too!

3 comments:

  1. Love the shade and the caviar bits on it!! AWESOME!! :)

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its gorgeous isnt it! Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Your nails look amazing and you're right, it's so nice having a change from just one colour nail varinish!

    I still need to try this out sometime VERY soon!!

    Stacey xx

    http://prettydelicatelayers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog - please leave me a message with your thoughts!

Liv xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...