31 October, 2012

Rumple's Wiggin'

Now, I'm not proud of this, but...
 
It is a cold, rainy evening and I am a bit coldy and sniffly so am under a blanket with the fire on, watching rubbish TV. So I was just idly flicking channels when I came across an episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians and tuned in for a bit, in an attempt to see what on earth the fuss is about. (That was the bit I'm not proud of.)
 
All I heard was drama drama drama cigarettes botox and I was just about to change the channel when I saw IT - the most amazing vibrant lilac nail varnish I have ever seen!
 
It was adorning the nails of Khloe Kardashian (my favourite one I think!) and after a swift Google, I discovered that it is... OPI Rumple's Wiggin'.
 
I NEED!
 
This gorgeous creme shade is part of the Shrek 'Shrek Forever After' collection.
 
It is now my mission to purchase this and try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog - please leave me a message with your thoughts!

Liv xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...