15 October, 2012

Eggplant

I am a big fan of rapper Azealia Banks, singer of the super catchy 212 which was a massive hit this summer, so I was very excited to hear she was releasing her own lipstick with MAC, called Yung Rapunxel.

Azealia herself describes the shade as 'eggplant', while MAC call it a deep, rich shade of plum.

Unfortunately as far as I'm aware it is not being released in the UK which is such a shame as I would totally buy it!

However I was rifling through my make up drawer today and found this: Black Cherry by Sleek which I think is somewhat similar!

Here is Black Cherry swatched:




Here is Azealia in Yung Rapunxel



And me in Black Cherry:



Total twins, right?!

Unfortunately not... But I do love this shade, so until I hear of MAC releasing this fab lipstick in the UK I will be rocking this on nights this Autumn/Winter. Was anyone lucky enough to see her on tour this month, or attend the fabulous Mermaid Ball?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog - please leave me a message with your thoughts!

Liv xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...