13 November, 2011

Eylure - For Men

I was pretty stunned when I came across these little numbers...
 But then I thought about it, and it was really only a matter of time before someone created these!

What you're looking at are Eylure's latest false eyelash offering, what I am calling 'Guylashes', or Eylure Natural Lashes For Men.

Now, we already have everything else beauty/cosmetic wise for men... makeup, hair dye, moisturisers, self tanners etc etc etc so really, why not eyelashes too?

I think just as some men hate fake eyelashes on girls, so some girls will probably dub this new metrosexual product 'gay', but actually I see these being popular with (extreme) well groomed men, both gay and straight!

I look forward to spotting my first pair fluttering this Christmas season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog - please leave me a message with your thoughts!

Liv xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...