28 January, 2013

Pay Day Wishlist #1

Pay Day WIshlist #1
 
 
 
 
 
For me, the (somewhat over used!) expression 'New Year, New Start' was true this year as I started a new job, following over a year of temping, volunteering and working freelance. Because of this, it has been a while since I indulged in new clothes and make up 'just because', besides a few cheeky purchases and pick-me-ups along the way to make the struggle a little more glam. These are the gems that have really caught my eye and I might just treat myself to come pay day!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I need to get the core collection too! Have you see Vixpo's post about the brushes on iHerb? You can get the set for much cheaper! If you do get the lip palette would LOVE to see the review! x

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog - please leave me a message with your thoughts!

Liv xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...