20 January, 2013

December 2012

Hey everyone!

Wow, it has been soooooo long since I last blogged! I have had the best intentions but the Christmas season ran away with me and with that, New Year and jumping in with both feet to a brand new job in the first week of 2013 - here we are!!

So... a little catch up of the last month to say goodbye to 2012, the year I started to consider blogging properly and spending some time on it. And then onto 2012, baby!!

Liv x



The cake I baked for my grandma's seventy-somethingth birthday...

I won the gorgeous & lovely Gabriella Not So Basic Fashion's Sanctuary Spa giveaway!! So pleased! Can't wait for a trip to London & a pamper in the Spring!

 
 
 The Birdcage, Bristol - possibly the best hot chocolate I've ever had!
  
The opening of the Spiegeltent, Bristol Harbourside
Face of the night: Eyelashes Eyelure Double Lashes, Lipstick Rimmel Kate Moss 107.
First Degree Burns at the Spiegeltent
 
 

New Years Eve with my ladies!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thank you for taking the time to read my little blog - please leave me a message with your thoughts!

Liv xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...